Favorite Solid Color for Hunting

fwee6

FNG
Grey's and green's for me.

Solids are also nice for post-hunt beers in town -- you don't walk in the place looking like Rambo.

I am a kuiu guy. I started with a couple verde pieces but switched to solids. I have all their solids colors, except navy and black. I like their quality and fit. Yeah sometimes sizing is an issue. Due to the price I wear a lot of my stuff for casual as well as hunting. Their colors all mix well together.

OP
Windrunner17

Windrunner17

Lil-Rokslider
I am a kuiu guy. I started with a couple verde pieces but switched to solids. I have all their solids colors, except navy and black. I like their quality and fit. Yeah sometimes sizing is an issue. Due to the price I wear a lot of my stuff for casual as well as hunting. Their colors all mix well together.
One of the benefits of solids. I wear a lot of the stuff I hunt in to work all fall and winter.

TaperPin

WKR
I try to stick with a sage green of some kind - it blends with many things, but is quite neutral in gray scale.

25F1D1F3-16D6-4449-B17C-5E26921910A4.png

bjack6755

FNG
Probably brown or coyote. Most earth tones are good for me. I don’t really have much camo except for a few things.

TaperPin

WKR
I like that. Very neutral, not too light not too dark, blends well with tans, greens, browns.
I have met a guy who was shot in the thigh while bear hunting, who was wearing an orange vest! Lol Ever since then colors that resemble anything that walks are avoided.

OP
Windrunner17

Windrunner17

Lil-Rokslider
I have met a guy who was shot in the thigh while bear hunting, who was wearing an orange vest! Lol Ever since then colors that resemble anything that walks are avoided.
I actually wear quite a bit of red (either bright or brick red). Deer can't distinguish it and it doesn't look like a deer.