Favorite quilt for September

FlyGuy

WKR
Revelation has been great for me. 20°

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

buffsmoker

Lil-Rokslider
Katabatic Flex 15. Could probably easily go with the 22, but I like the 15 to push into later seasons. Can always vent if too warm.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

state637

WKR
I've had the Kifaru quilt for about 4 years now and its been on several September hunting trips. It keeps me warm and has plenty of room for me to roll around until i finally fall asleep. I do use a liner bag with it, more or less to keep the interior clean. I will add that its the only quilt I have but do prefer it over my mummy bag.

Take a look at the UGQ quilts. I have their 10 degree quilt and use it all hunting season. Very warm with high loft, compresses really well, lightweight, and is very well built. I had a EE before and was not overly impressed. It didn’t have nearly as much loft and definitely wasn’t as warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dood58

FNG
I have GramXpert quilt that I'm now changing to a down sleeping bag for colder weather. I move around too much so the quilt sometimes leaks cold air even if I have straps on. For me under 20 is when I rather hop into a bag

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
I have both an Enigma and a Revelation. Got the Enigma after I realized that in a couple years I had never once unzipped the Rev. It is a quality brand.

Dcronce

FNG
Just looking for opinions/ideas for guys who have used them.
I bought the Featherstone moo
i wanted to try a quilt without spending a lot so I got the Featherstone moondance 25 on sale for $160. It keeps me warm to about freezing. I like the weight savings but I actually prefer sleeping in a sleeping bag.

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
My EE Revelation 20 has handled everything from below freezing to scorching hot. I usually pair it with a silk liner just from an ease of cleaning standpoint. I didn’t use one the first year with the quilt in CO and that thing was RIPE after a week.

jayrad313

FNG
I run a neoair Xtherm and 10degree EE quilt year round from single digits to 90+. When it’s cold I close the footbox and cinch everything down, when it’s hot open everything up and kick my feet out

Gseith

WKR
Revelation has been great for me. 20°

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same here. I have an extra wide and I’m a thin guy. So if it’s cold I can wrap it around me and get rid of drafts or hang half out if it’s too warm.

B

Brando'

I have GramXpert quilt that I'm now changing to a down sleeping bag for colder weather. I move around too much so the quilt sometimes leaks cold air even if I have straps on. For me under 20 is when I rather hop into a bag
How are you changing to a bag? I have the same issue.