Favorite optics

kkp005

WKR
For what ?
For a hunting rifle, I’ve been impressed with the trijicon credos for the price, quality and reliability

OP
F

forwilldrive

FNG
Classified Approved
Yes, sorry primarily hunting scopes.. but really whatever scope you like, and if for something other than typical hunting, just say what you use it for... like extreme long range target shooting... or just extra long range hunting versus typical deer hunting ranges.. etc.

The nightforce NXS 5.5-22 is my absolute favorite. Its tough as hell and the reticle is simple and functional.

Backcountry, lightweight rifle scope? I have the Credo HX 2.5-15 on mine. Its the perfect combination of weight, magnification, and reliability.

OP
F

forwilldrive

FNG
Classified Approved
The old Kahles Helia C and CSX models are some of my favorites.... whish they were still in production

Bushnell LRHS-LRTS 3-12. Good all-around big game hunting scopes and one of the better combinations of weight, reliable dialing and overall size that I've used.

Also like 3-9 HD SWFA and NF 2.5-10 and 3-10 SHV. Have a few each of 6X and 3-15 SWFA's in use, too, avd they've been great. Like the MQ reticle very much for hunting.

03mossy

WKR
Favorite scope is my Leupold VX6 2-12x42 and I am also a big fan of the Ultradot 30 on my Ruger .44. A few thousand rounds on it and I’ve never adjusted it since day 1.