• Pronghorn

• Bear

• Bison

• Mt Lion

• OTHER

Results are only viewable after voting.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
For me it has to be moose. Hoping to fill the freezer with it again this week. A close second would be pronghorn but I seem to shoot a moose about 3x as often as antelope.

I've never had mountain lion or prong horn, but I'll take mountain goat over all the others any day of the week. Too bad you didn't include mountain goat, Sitka blacktail, and dall sheep.
Having eaten everything on that list, mountain goat is easily the top of the list for wild game I've eaten. Especially if it's a younger billy that was well cared for in the field, with some nice fat on it.

buffybr

Lil-Rokslider
I've shot and eaten all of the animals on the list, so I checked 'Other'. The best tasting North American game animal that I've eaten has been mountain sheep. I'm lucky enough to have shot 3 Bighorn rams in the Montana Unlimited Units (many years ago!) and 1 Dall Ram in Canada.

My 2nd choice would be elk, which has been a stable in my diet for about 50 years.

In Africa, Sable filets cooked over an open fire in Mozambique, also rank high on my list of favorite game meat.

BirdD-76

FNG
Whitetail has always been my go to. I have had elk steak from a friend that goes up North every year and it is by far the best I've ever had. Happy hunting and good luck this season everyone. Most of all be safe and keep the thrill in it.