Family fly fishing trip

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
We decided to take a long weekend trip to Colorado and thinking maybe doing a little fly fishing. We are looking for a fully guided service for two adults and a teenager if anyone has any input I'd appreciate it. I know it's late notice but hoping we can find something. Posted on kifaru too hoping for leads.

Riplip

WKR
Not sure where your headed but if near Vail or Summit County check out Mountain Angler. Jackson Streit runs a great operation and has great guides. I personally love to float the Colorado or you could do a wade trip. Arkansas, Roaring Fork are a few other favorites.

WKR
For 3 people, a wade trip will be much more affordable. (2 anglers per guided boat, you'll need 2 boats).

Where will you be in Colorado?

Blue river anglers should be able to hook you up. If just looking for water, the Thompson and Poudre are great places to pull big numbers.

ScottP

WKR
Check out North Park Anglers in Walden, they are all good guys that know the fishing. There are some huge fish up there and they guide both public and private (the leases are sick). I used to live up there, so PM me if you want more info on the fishing or area in general..

Roy68

WKR
Good luck.

I'm in the breck area on a family vacation, and my 9 year old just asked if we could go fly fishing. And then he promptly handed me a "Mountain Angler" brochure he snagged at a gas station.