Fair Pricing for a Couple Bows

CCooper

WKR
I have a couple bows I should finally get rid of as their just collecting dust. I'm not too up on used bow pricing, so I figured I'd ask the group before I posted. I browsed the classifieds and didn't see much moving and or comparable. Both bows are fully setup which I'd prefer to sell that way versus parting out but will eventually do so if necessary.

Hoyt RX-1 -Buckskin-(don't remember which cam, but set @ 27 DL @ 70 #'s)
Gas Strings
Hamskea rest
Black Gold Backcountry S&S 5 pin Slider
Hoyt Low-Pro Quiver
Spider Stabilizer

Hoyt RX-3- Black- (don't remember which cam, but set @ 27 DL @ 70 #'s)
Gas Strings
Hamskea Epsilon rest
Hoyt Low-Pro Quiver
Spider Stabilizer

Both bows are in excellent condition and shoot well. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

If you are on Ebay you can search completed sales.

You will likely do a lot better splitting up and selling accessories, likely so eone will want different stuff than you did unless they are getting a really good deal.

I normally don't sell my stuff for much, find someone newer who is looking for things. Cut them a deal to help get them into it, but that's just me.

OP
CCooper

CCooper

WKR
It was a joke, you need to post this in the Classifieds.
I know, I just thought I would ask before wasting my time with classified add's and photos. If they aren't worth much I will likely keep them and let them continue collecting dust.

Zac

WKR
I know, I just thought I would ask before wasting my time with classified add's and photos. If they aren't worth much I will likely keep them and let them continue collecting dust.
It's forum rules, no one is gonna respond.

Maxhunter

WKR
I was thinking $700 for the RX-1 and $800 for the RX-3 both fully setup. Wasn't sure if I was out to lunch?
Those sound like a good price. Have you checked Archerytalk Classifieds if you have an account. A lot of bows get sold there.

Reactions: Zac

Zac

WKR
Apologies if I broke any rules. @Zac, please edit your quote to remove any discussion of price.
I don't care about the rules sir. As stated above, your best option is to just sell them without components. I usually check Ebay for comparative pricing.

Luked

WKR
I would go over to that AT site and get an idea on what like kinds are priced for.

nphunter

WKR
I have a couple bows I should finally get rid of as their just collecting dust. I'm not too up on used bow pricing, so I figured I'd ask the group before I posted. I browsed the classifieds and didn't see much moving and or comparable. Both bows are fully setup which I'd prefer to sell that way versus parting out but will eventually do so if necessary.

Hoyt RX-1 -Buckskin-(don't remember which cam, but set @ 27 DL @ 70 #'s)
Gas Strings
Hamskea rest
Hoyt Low-Pro Quiver
Spider Stabilizer

Hoyt RX-3- Black- (don't remember which cam, but set @ 27 DL @ 70 #'s)
Gas Strings
Hamskea Epsilon rest
Hoyt Low-Pro Quiver
Spider Stabilizer

Both bows are in excellent condition and shoot well. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

I sold my like new RX4 on ebay for like $600 last fall, by the time you pay $30 shipping and 30% on ebay and Paypal fees your only getting like $450. You would be way better off selling it for less money on here or AT. I agree with BG about selling the accessories separately you will be way better off depending on what your times worth to you, you will for sure re-coop way more money doing it that way.

You will have to take time to box and ship each part and have to deal with potentially refunding someone if something gets lost in the mail. It normally doesn't happen but it can for sure.

I think what you want is reasonable. When you ship them get a bow box from an archery shop, pull the accessories, bubble wrap them, and put them between the string and riser so it all fits in a regular bow box. If you end up in an oversized box shipping will go from $20-$30 to $100-$150.

Reactions: Zac