Facemask, Paint, Neither....??

I have always used a facemask of some sort. I hate it and it gets all hot and sweaty when its around my neck then when I pull it up its gross.
I have used paint in the past... when I sweat I end up with it all over my sleeves and none on my face.
Not to mention I forgot to take it off and went into the gas station looking like a d-bag.

Joe

Beard...with the leaf litter, pine needle and trail mix crumb accessory package.

Bonus: Someone might give you some change at the gas station.

bowinhand

WKR
Yep, beard
Mine's awesome but it dosen't take much just enough to take the shine off and break up the round face.

OP
S
I need some puberty cream then.... I cannot grow a beard to save my ass, plus with my job a beard that looks like a 12 year old's would not go over well. Maybe I will just have to stop working from 9/7-12/7 so I can have a fugly beard hahaha.

Joe

Lawnboi

WKR
My job does not allow a beard.

If I use paint my early 20's skin will leave me popping pimples all day long.

Still looking for a good alternative to a facemask. Maybe a little ash from the fire will work

I use a handkerchief that is ASAT as a pseudo facemask, and I have face paint. I rock my facepaint duck hunting so it comes right along in the Kifaru for elk trips as well!

ST52v

WKR
I just got some natural camo face paint for my birthday. I have not tried it yet but it is pretty neat. The tube it's in has a roller so you can just roll it on. It also came with these little wad looking things that you add water to and they turn into a cleaning towel. If I get a chance tonight I post up some pics.

I stop shaving last week of August and keep the beard throughout archery season. Face paint is messy and masks just seem to get in the way for me.

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Beard - 365 days a year, usually keep it trimmed pretty close, but I'm not going anywhere near it until after season. I do shave my neck, b/c it itches and gets infected hairs and all that good stuff from rubbing on collars. I will sometimes use a little paint, or the end of a burned cork under my eyes, and on my nose (its pretty honkin' big) to eliminate some glare and break up the rest of my face.

ST52v

WKR
This is the towel after adding water to it.
2013-08-22_20-33-41_17_zpsf6e499ba.jpg

ST52v

WKR
The towels would help u save weight and space. They are bio degradable and could be used for other purposes.