F250 suspension upgrade

Just went through this last year putting a set of airlift bags on my new superduty. The on- board pump/ phone app interface is garbage. I wish I would have went manual fills as I have in the past. I spend more time trying to get the app to connect to the pump than I would manually filling. It was a total waste of quite a bit of money for me.
I don't have a phone app for it...

A gauge and buttons for the pump.

IH8Cali

Lil-Rokslider
Ride quality starts with tire pressure. If you're only towing a few times a year, just get timbrens. You have a brand new truck, you don't need shocks. Start cheap and easy.

OP
JD Jones

JD Jones

WKR
make this real simple.

carli suspension pin tops and deavers and long travel airbags with new tires and …. is premium solution, rides close to raptor
With this setup, how’s the towing? The plush ride on a raptor is nice but the min weight gets thrown in the mix, tge raptor isn’t the best

its fine until you get over 10k then you need the airbags and its normal after that. Now Thats with full Deaver spring replacement, with just the add a pack it doesn't change anything performance just the top end compression harshness. Add a pack is replacing over load leafs.

Call CJC off road and just talk to them. Great guys and really good at being up front with any limits and expectations

Phone:844-252-6373

nickstone

WKR
I'm really interested to see how aftermarket parts improve the ride quality on newer gas f250s. I've got a few in my fleet at work and lowering tire pressure and towing doesn't seem to improve the ride quality that much.

I own a diesel f250 and a ram 2500 and driving either of them is like driving a luxury import compared to those gas f250s