Extra barrel shotgun case

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
Been considering a soft case that will hold a second barrel along w my assembled gun for bird exploits. M2 field w factory 28" and 21" for turkey hunting. Also like a pocket for chokes and a few extras.
Been seeing one from American mountain supply, but their website is a little clunky and outdated seems sketch.
Boyt had one that was discontinued, so no real canvas options unless used.
Anyone use a case like this, that can share their experiences with it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Dented

WKR
Following. I'd like one for a shotgun with 4 different barrels. I know, long shot, but even 2 barrels would work for 95% of what I do.

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
When I hunt with my Browning A5s that don't have interchangeable chokes, I carry a modified and improved cylinder barrel. One barrel stays in the gun in a regular soft case and I carry the extra barrel in a pool cue stick case. Doesn't keep them in the same case but works really well for me.

OP
B

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
I hollered at crosstac today on the phone. They bought American mtn sports a few months ago and discontinued the extra barrel shotgun case, previously offered by ams. They said I'm the 7th person to call requesting that case since they've acquired the biz. Hopefully they get enough interest to do a run.

Jacack

WKR
Been considering a soft case that will hold a second barrel along w my assembled gun for bird exploits. M2 field w factory 28" and 21" for turkey hunting. Also like a pocket for chokes and a few extras.
Been seeing one from American mountain supply, but their website is a little clunky and outdated seems sketch.
Boyt had one that was discontinued, so no real canvas options unless used.
Anyone use a case like this, that can share their experiences with it?

I May have one or two of those boyt cases laying around

I Will take a look and see if I still have them

Wheels

WKR
I’ve got a Cabela’s waterfowl case that is a single gun case, but has a divider in it. I’m assuming it’s for a flag for geese but would definitely work for a spare barrel.

Jacack

WKR
i did have two cases but they are SKB not boyts. pretty sure they dont make these anymore. think they were called dry tek.

they are 48 inch per the label on them

Attachments

• skb.jpg
    skb.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
B

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
i did have two cases but they are SKB not boyts. pretty sure they dont make these anymore. think they were called dry tek.

they are 48 inch per the label on them
Pm sent in case you wanna part w one

Wapiti1

WKR
Jeff's Outfitters is where I got my last one. They have leather or waxed cotton ones. Call them if they are out of stock on the website.

Lakewood Products has several semi-rigid options that are nice. I have one for a 3 barrel set double rifle.

Jeremy