Exo Mountain K4?

I would like to know also what's the smallest stay length you can use in the taller option. Could you go down to a 24" stay If needed or is that to close to the smaller frame upper option.

If you want to run in between 23.5 and 25" it can be done it would just be a custom order. We would sell you a Short upper and then 25" frame stays.

There wouldn't be any extra charge for that, the order would just have to be done over the phone.

This may have been addressed earlier, but do the stays go to these two locations or further down?Screenshot_20230323_122435.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity… you guys that have a frame handy. What does it measure across the top and bottom of the frame to the outside edges of the stays? Ideally in the 25in frame. I’m not able to get to shows or to the showroom, so trying to feel out the size difference between this and the K3 frame.

View attachment 534061

Top measurement is just a hair under 10" and bottom is 6-1/2".

Awesome, thanks for the information. Solid looking design and clean layout.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

K_pem

WKR
Wow! The Exo guys are cooking through the orders. Just received tracking info for my K4 3600.

Me (patiently) waiting on the FedEx guy...

iu
What was the last few of your order number? Patiently waiting my shipment conformation lol

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anybody have pics of a 23.5” frame that is 5’-8” with 34”ish inseam?
I don't have any pics, but I would suggest the 23.5" frame for your height/inseam. Sounds like you have longer legs and a shorter torso than the "average" 5' 8" guy.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ROKSLIDE PRE-SALE INFO

Before we head into the weekend I just wanted to share some info on the K4 pre-sale that we are doing for you guys next week.

The link will be https://exomtngear.com/rokslide. Around 9a (Mtn) on Monday, that link will be active and will take you to a page that will list all available K4 products. You can browse all items, add to your cart, and checkout as normal. Be sure to use that link to access the products. The rest of the website (homepage, main menu, etc) will not be updated to show you any K4 products until we publicly launch on Tuesday.

If you have any questions or need help during the pre-sale, please email or call us directly. I don't want this thread getting cluttered with order questions during the pre-sale, and I also want to make sure that we don't miss any questions you have, so reaching out to us directly will allow us to provide the best service... [email protected] or 208-995-4688.

I will post this info again on Monday, when the link is live for you guys. Have a great weekend!

JNDEER

WKR
Was looking at the weights for each pack.

Why do the frame weights change for each bag weight?

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I received my K4 3600 in the mail yesterday, and after initial inspection and review, Exo hit it out of the park with this one. Steve and Mark and the crew have addressed every single small issue I had with previous designs and this looks to be the most well thought out pack system on the market. The attention to detail on everything I have seen appears to be fantastic and I look forward to putting this one through the paces. Bravo to Steve and the Exo crew for this new chapter.

COH

FNG
Is there any point in waiting for the potential of a multi cam color option before the fall? Excited to get my first exo but don’t want to jump the gun if there could be other options in a few months.

I’m also planning to wait and place one big order when the dry bag, diaphragm holder, inreach attachment, etc. are available.

Thanks for all of the info that’s been shared on this thread!

Is there any point in waiting for the potential of a multi cam color option before the fall? Excited to get my first exo but don’t want to jump the gun if there could be other options in a few months.

I’m also planning to wait and place one big order when the dry bag, diaphragm holder, inreach attachment, etc. are available.

They are not doing mc at all

PRC

FNG
ROKSLIDE PRE-SALE INFO

Before we head into the weekend I just wanted to share some info on the K4 pre-sale that we are doing for you guys next week.

The link will be https://exomtngear.com/rokslide. Around 9a (Mtn) on Monday, that link will be active and will take you to a page that will list all available K4 products. You can browse all items, add to your cart, and checkout as normal. Be sure to use that link to access the products. The rest of the website (homepage, main menu, etc) will not be updated to show you any K4 products until we publicly launch on Tuesday.

If you have any questions or need help during the pre-sale, please email or call us directly. I don't want this thread getting cluttered with order questions during the pre-sale, and I also want to make sure that we don't miss any questions you have, so reaching out to us directly will allow us to provide the best service... [email protected] or 208-995-4688.

I will post this info again on Monday, when the link is live for you guys. Have a great weekend!
Are the k4 crib and small bags gonna be available during the pre sale?

I really like this setup for day hunts. AB6FFB33-0E67-4077-BAC0-17F9E2D7BF0D.png

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Are the k4 crib and small bags gonna be available during the pre sale?

I really like this setup for day hunts.
Those small bags are just our K4 Hipbelt Pouches, but installed on the Crib instead of the hipbelt. We will have the Hipbelt Pouches available, but we will not have more Cribs available until early summer, so they will not be available to order at this initial launch.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

No plans for Multicam, or any other color/camo options. Perhaps some limited runs in the future, but definitely not this year at all.

Reactions: COH