EXO doesn’t make backpacks for dogs

Windigo

Lil-Rokslider
Since I can’t get my boy an EXO or a Kifaru to haul his dog food around, are there any y’all would suggest? He’s outgrown his Mountainsmith, and to be honest it seemed kinda uncomfortable in the first place. Looking to carry maybe 6-8lbs of dog food and a first aid kit.

He’s a 50lb Aussie male with a flair for the dramaticB44ED84B-3C06-408B-B7CE-56474BDE9895.jpeg

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
This is what my dog uses. I bought it in orange as occasionally she joins me for a solo hunt so I have a companion. Fits her pretty well, but she only carries her food, collapsible bowls and a few treats. So nothing too heavy. Plus my dog is only 25 pounds.

Don’t have this for our dogs but many friends do and swear by it. We have at least 5 other pieces of dog gear from this brand and they are all built well and have held up great for 3+ years. They make great stuff, you won’t be disappointed!

BBob

WKR
All I've used are the Ruffwear myself. Harnesses, packs, jackets, leashes. All been good. Quality wise they seem like the Osprey of dog packs. Our Approach pack is now on dog #2

Ground Bird seems to be out of business.

Decker9

WKR
Ruffwear palisades, we’ve been using them for years with our dogs on extended backpack hunts, I havent found anything that compares. Has 1L bladders on each side, helps with cooling your pup. The bags detach from the harness, great for creek crossings and such.

Rubbing is a big issue with dogs and packs, iv found the adjustability of the harness a lot like a kifaru frame, great for getting a perfect fit.