Everyone’s 2024 season plans

LostArra

WKR
I have spent every day in September in north Idaho's mountains for the last several years.....but this year my 14 yo son drew a rifle elk tag near Hanford.....so I think I may be the second fiddle this time
When your kids are hunting second fiddle is the best place to be.

I was in a stand 70 yards from my daughter's stand watching a buck feed towards her.
I can't see her but I'm wondering if she sees the buck, if she's even awake or messing with her phone. I'm getting some buck fever watching through binoculars when I see a lighted nock fly. The buck did a spinning bronco kick and bolts. I'm pretty sure I hear a crash.
I text her not to get down but use binos to look for the arrow.
She replies "I can't get down. I'm shaking all over" Haha!
She finds the arrow and we find her buck within 50 yards. It was her first archery deer.
It's my most memorable deer hunt.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
No western hunt this year unfortunately. And I missed last season working overseas. So number one goal this year is just to get a deer. Ultimately, killing one with my recurve for the first time would be my ideal goal. But if I haven’t got one by late November, I may have to rifle hunt just a bit to actually fill the freezer.

Bleepr

FNG
Weekend warrior-ing it in the cascades, mostly. No time to scout, so just going to see if I can get lucky with a blacktail or elk

Off year for me on the big hunts, will stick close to home and chase white tails. We try to go west every other year 2025 will be antelope and hopefully mule deer.