Everyone’s 2024 season plans

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
What’s everyone’s plans for this season? For me I’ll be staying in GA and just building points for western hunts unfortunately. However, I’ll be pulling an alligator tag and putting plenty of whitetails in the freezer.

Had a spring bear hunt already in may in Idaho this year
Moose in alberta in august
Possible black bear here in michigan. I have 7 pts for one so fingers crossed
Then the usual 4-6 whitetails for the freezer and hunters for the hungry

Mev002

FNG
Alaska moose/ bear hunt in September.

Then Texas Whitetail and mule deer the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BASSFAN07

FNG
Hoping to draw antelope rifle tag in Wyoming. Will be first western trip for me and a buddy. Another who is going would be his second trip west.

digger

Lil-Rokslider
My son and I are doing Wyoming/South Dakota deer hunt.We each can take a muley or whitetail in each state.
Other than that my daughter is getting Married in October.
Duck season will fill in the cracks

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping to get an Arizona deer tag, if not it’s Ohio ky and pa whitetail and Md sika, got a notice today to expect a package from nixa Missouri Thursday so I’m excited

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Dang you guys sure hunt and kill a whole lot more than I used to with my Trad Bow. Or was this supposed to be in a different forum?

This will be my first season with a trad bow. Just finished up chasing spring turkey, got close a couple times and was able to send an arrow through a Tom's fan at 6 yards. He was so close I could see the "Oh shit!" register in his eye when I drew the bow back and just fell apart and forgot to pick a spot. Already counting the days down until deer season. I'd love to get down south and try some hog hunting over the winter if I can swing a trip.

mjh

Lil-Rokslider
Set up a blind or two on mother in laws property. Hunt some public land nearby as well. Well see how summer scouting goes.

RockSlip

FNG
Going to try the Fall turkey season finally, although the turkeys usually head for the hills on opening day.

tradguy89

FNG
Hogs during the summer while scouting public for deer season. Aransas NWR in south texas for whitetail and hogs in october. BC black bear in the spring.

My home state of Utah hosed me this year on any deer tags which what I primarily choose to hunt. Thankfully Colorado came through for me with a 3rd season mule deer tag. I will also probably hunt spike elk with a rifle with my dad and brother this October.

OP
Tegr0429

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
My home state of Utah hosed me this year on any deer tags which what I primarily choose to hunt. Thankfully Colorado came through for me with a 3rd season mule deer tag. I will also probably hunt spike elk with a rifle with my dad and brother this October.
I should be out your way next year if everything goes to plan.

Northpark

WKR
Did spring javelina with my daughter, Africa for plains game right now, should draw a couple coues deer tags in AZ, chase summer and fall black bear around home, then a texas hog hunt in late fall or January.

Gun

FNG
General Whitetail, Mule Deer OTC tags. Have a draw in for Antelope w 14 pts. Going with bud that has never hunted them. He is at 11 so borderline whether we will get combined as the lower points rule as a group.
Hunter hosting a buddy from Ohio for Moose for a week. Lots of doe busting. Mostly a fun season coming up. Can't wait!

Wrench

WKR
I have spent every day in September in north Idaho's mountains for the last several years.....but this year my 14 yo son drew a rifle elk tag near Hanford.....so I think I may be the second fiddle this time.