Everyday t shirt suggestions

mudcat81

FNG
I have picked up a couple of the Camo fire shirts. I really like them. I believe they are a cotton blend. I would like to find more hunting and or outdoor related graphic t shirts for everyday wear. Hard to beat the camo fire shirts at under $10.

mudcat81

FNG
I do have the Rokslide struggle stick T and love it as well. I need to look and see if they have any other cotton blend apparel.

TravisIN

WKR
I wear the black ovis merino t shirts all the time. Have one on how. I work out in them work in them everything. They aren’t quitters and fit me perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For working out I like UA hot gear. Cheapish and wick some sweat

Sometimes you gotta go for a little style:

TBarron

WKR
I’m huge fan of the Exoffico T-Shirts as well. Odor resistant and keep you cool. I wear the v-neck under my dress shirts every day. After buying 1 I ended up buying 4 more and then all my old yellow pit stain cotton v necks away

Went to wearing nothing but merino and merino blend t-shirts a few years ago. Black Ovis, First Lite, and Woolly Clothing Co. are some of the brands I use. Cotton t-shirts just don’t feel right anymore.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Black Ovis Merino T’s. As an Insurnace adjuster in the Midwest these things are amazing in the heat! I’ll wear the same one for the week still no stink! Once it’s not so damn hot I’ll run the Mnt Ops Merino hoodies over them.

bates

WKR
I like the Tad Gear Cordura T shirts, a little pricer than some and mostly cotton, but perfect for the gym, range or dinner they do it all for me

P Carter

WKR
These are great for me. Really great. And the price is right! I have three and don’t think I’ll ever buy a different everyday shirt. Got rid of all my others.

I wear kuiu t-shirts I’m 6’2 240lbs, they fit really good on my body shape. I have problems with finding shirts that are long enough kuiu are longer than Average

2rjs

FNG
I wear the black ovis merino t shirts all the time. Have one on how. I work out in them work in them everything. They aren’t quitters and fit me perfect

These are my favorites as well. Great shirts!

For Poly I like the Eddie Bauer