Everyday t shirt suggestions

Savagenut

WKR
Lots of great threads that have helped me out on socks and pants. The swift wick and darntough have been great additions. Thank you to all the forum members. I need a good everyday undershirt. Durable, wicking, comfortable. Any suggestions?

kipper09

WKR
Look up something called Free Fly Apparel. It’s bamboo and it wicks well and comfortable as any shirt you will wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up something called Free Fly Apparel. It’s bamboo and it wicks well and comfortable as any shirt you will wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like their bamboo underwear, their T-shirts are OK. I still prefer moisture wiking poly for summer and Merino for winter over their bamboo.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

dapesche

WKR
I have a couple Ts that are almost 5 years old and still some of the comfiest shirts I own

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Should I be sizing up or down with Eddie Bauer.

I'm a medium in first lite base layers and a large in kuiu peleton/sitka core lightweight.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

ianpadron

WKR
Should I be sizing up or down with Eddie Bauer.

I'm a medium in first lite base layers and a large in kuiu peleton/sitka core lightweight.

Every piece I've ever had from Eddie Bauer fit true to size, I wear a large in 95% of clothing, and a large fits perfect.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

dapesche

WKR
I don't know if these threads are serious or a joke at this point.
Now a days with online shopping you'll see a lot more of these threads. So many clothing options that you can't buy in a store means there a lot of brands to be discovered and in my case sizing questions to be answered.

I like cotton Carhartt single pocket T's.
I can only wear cotton indoors with air conditioning :). Otherwise I sweat and they stink. Dyed cotton almost always discolors on me too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FLAK

WKR
It's ok to sweat, helps keep you cool.
I dont know how anybody wears polyester in the summer. I'd break out in the hot prickly's..

It's ok to sweat, helps keep you cool.
I dont know how anybody wears polyester in the summer. I'd break out in the hot prickly's..

There’s many different kinds of poly fabrics. A lot of technical improvements have been made in the last few years for comfort, breathability, and funk resistance.

Yes agreed sweating keeps one cool, the poly moisture wicking fabrics do the best job transporting that moisture off me for that cooling effect. I do a lot of biking too and loose water thru sweat almost faster than I can drink it back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ICEBREAKER merino SS T-shirts ….. comfortable in the widest spread of conditions I've found yet

Light, cheap, stretchy, soft comfortable fabric. Can’t beat em’!

Mosby

WKR
For everyday wear I use these a lot. Get them at Walmart in either blaze orange or neon yellow. Get them in a two pack. Gildan brand. Wear like iron. Great for the gun range, scouting etc.

1556364133654.png