Everyday shoe/hikers

I am looking for suggestions for an everyday shoe or hiking shoe. I have been wearing Oboz for the last few years, specifically the Sawtooth 2. They had the best heal cup that I could find at the time. From the reviews on the new Sawtooth X, they changed the shoes and not for the better.

What are everyday shoes or hiking style shoes that have been good for everyone?

Phaseolus

WKR
Lowa Renegades. I have both the mid and the lows. Biggest reason is I can order them in a narrow width.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
I have been wearing Merril Moabs for many years. They were my favorite but something has changed in the last few years and they just aren't holding up like they used to. If this current pair falls apart like the last two, I'm in the market for another brand.

I got a pair of Altra Lone Peaks about a month ago. So far, I'm very pleased with comfort and the fit. Haven't been on any true hiking trails but have been on a walking trail in my area that has some up and down hills and covered in gravel/chat, dirt, grass, and pavement. They performed well on the mixture of terrain, never felt slippage like I have in my brooks running shoes in some of spots.

cworkman

FNG
I like Inov-8 shoes and their light hikers. Everything from minimalist to light gore-tex hikers. I have worn and worn out many a pair and keep going back. Just another line up to check out....

I wear Altra lone peak hikers any time I'm not wearing more substantial boots. Casual, work out, trail run, around the house...

I have Salomon X Ultra and generally like them for light hiking. I don't particularly care for the no-tie laces though as they are much harder to adjust. They make others with regular laces that I'm considering for Sept. hunting.

Gorp2007

WKR
I bought into the Lone Peaks about 2 years ago and love them for basically everything (running, walking, and hiking). Just be warned that after your feet get used to the wide toebox, you'll have a hard time going back to anything else.

Ive had good luck with the Oboz firebrands until just recently. Did 2 of 3 days of a TAC shoot in the spring and no issues at all. I was in Phoenix for work a few weeks ago and did a 6+ mile hike on a pretty technical hiking trail at South Mountain and actually got a decent heel blister and a couple on my toes. Shoes are super comfortable so may have been user error(Poor sock choice or not tied correctly???), but now has me thinking. I also wear some Salomon Speedcrosses but my current pair is worn out.

Having second thoughts about light weight shoes as a recent scouting trip to one of my areas has lots of boggy willow areas. Definitely not using the low cuts there. I like my Salomon Ultra X's except for the no-tie shoe laces as it's really hard to cinch up specific areas. OK for moderate hiking but not all day hunting.