Everyday pant recommendations

Gobspur

FNG
Duluth firehouse flex pants. Comfortable, tough, side cargo pockets perfect for cell phone and concealed carry. Lifetime warranty. Ive exchanged 3 pair when they faded or got a little fray in the legs. No questions asked.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Go to Walmart and get some Wrangler Outdoor tech pants or whatever they're called. About $22 for unlined, and about $26 for fleece lined.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cdpp880

WKR
5.11 strike pants are awesome. They have a few others that are great also depending on what pockets you want.

kravguy

WKR
Used to wear REI Screelines but they quit making them. Now, wear Eddie Bauer Guide Pros. They fit like they were made for me. Bummer they don’t work for you. I’m not a Prana fan.

This ^^^ All I wear anymore are the Eddie guide pants.

I used to be a fan of the Prana Zions. Really like the built in belt for working with a tool belt on, as a belt to keep the pants up + a belt for tool bags don't always jive well together. The Zions just don't hold up well for me. I've lost 3 pairs due to rips in the thighs and another pair that's about to go.

ORdude

FNG
Prana Zion stretch are really good and repel water well. The first lite corrugates are freakin awesome but they are never in stock.

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
A vote for the Prana Brions. Same material as the Zions but style and fit to compliment a tech office environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curt514

FNG
5-11 Apex. Amazingly comfortable and so far durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two pairs of the Sitka Territory pant and love them. They are more expensive than most of the pants listed in this thread but I think they are worth it. I got both pairs on sale from 1shotgear.

Last edited:

Savagenut

WKR
I picked up a pair of the EB guide pro based on recommendations here. Nice pants, but they are really noisy. Does that go away with a wash? I just moved them around with my hands and they definitely have a scratchy type noise to them.

WJS23

WKR
I have a shit load of different kuhl pants and a bunch of the prana zions. I don’t remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans