Ever get tired of the photos?

One thing that tends to catch my eye is the weapon. I think photos are almost always better without it.

They're often positioned closest to the camera and look overly large. Or, the muzzle appears to be oriented towards the hunters.

I just don't personally think it looks as good with a weapon, as without it.

Geewhiz

WKR
Maybe we should make a manual. Pics should only be taken from a certain angle while having a certain degree of bend in the elbow. Only certain body positions are allowed and the lens used HAS to be certified! Otherwise, no likes for you on some random forum where a bunch of people you have never met get to judge you... Seriously guys, think about this discussion and how ridiculous it is.

So this pic is good and should be celebrated?
View attachment 615728

But this one is bad?
View attachment 615729

I don't share many pics online. Most animals I shoot don't make it on the pages of social media. I take pics to remember the hunts and to help tell stories to my grandkids someday. I don't care what some of you think about the angle of my pic, where I happened to be positioned, or your overall opinion of the animal I choose to use my tag on.
Jeesh, sit back a little farther.....

:ROFLMAO::p Kidding. Great pics and nice bulls!! Never seen a trophy pic of yours, now we all know what you look like.

dmm08300

Lil-Rokslider
I like the giant prairie dogs myself...
847058bd587b27a9cb98726a3b6555bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
I know there are a few outfitters I follow on IG that are either really good at taking photos or all of their clients are killing 400" bulls.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
you guys crack me UP. I freakin love BRTreedog's post. dang i've been there. Love it.

Perspective reveals itself at the kill site, which is what makes each photo unique in its own way. BUT This dude I hunted with many years ago HAD to get that 60" shot of a lifetime on photo. Man we took so many angles of that 49" bull / 4X5 brows but no way in hell could we make it 60" in a single pic!

That bugger swole up so tight by the time he gave up...then dude got careless taking off a hind leg and nicked the gut sack then got sprayed in the face with gastric juices and bits of rumen. I still laugh MAO about how surprised and pissed of he was. Gawd he stank!

Hell I don't even have a copy of the picture, but the memory has lasted two decades clear as yesterday.

Good posts fellas, thanks for the laughs!