Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider
Post creep is a bitch. Just when you think you are there, 2 more pages. It just gets worse as people that were just sitting on the sidelines decide to jump in. Then you have the people that never memed before getting on the forums and others giving away meme secrets. People say we need more memes but it just screws the people that have been trying to catch up.
As a Well Known Rokslider I think I have contributed enough around here for other Bros to share with me where I can go to get into the good meme sites. I am not looking for their best sites, just some that I can have a real good chance of doing the trophy class memes, not the record book ones. I'd like to show @KickinNDishin and get her on some good meme doing because she hasn't meemed either. I'm not real good with doing the things on the line, so it'd be much appreciated if someone could show me what links to click on each memer site. No PMs please.

Carr5vols

WKR
Someone just sent me this.....

I think they actually stalk me on here, they just don't want to own up to it.

As a Well Known Rokslider I think I have contributed enough around here for other Bros to share with me where I can go to get into the good meme sites. I am not looking for their best sites, just some that I can have a real good chance of doing the trophy class memes, not the record book ones. I'd like to show @KickinNDishin and get her on some good meme doing because she hasn't meemed either. I'm not real good with doing the things on the line, so it'd be much appreciated if someone could show me what links to click on each memer site. No PMs please.
Just google meme

Drenalin

WK.R
Someone just sent me this.....

I think they actually stalk me on here, they just don't want to own up to it.

View attachment 376987
This here could well be the beginning of the end for our beloved thread. Others will be inspired to post nastier memes until it spirals out of control and Robby’s glee turns to intolerance. Just like a game of gay chicken.

Fatcamp

WKR
Honestly, if these guys are gonna beat around the bush in regards to defaming someone, which seems to be what they are doing, they should act like flocking adults and say it out loud. No ship, like a couple schoolgirls gossiping and playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.