Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the op shot it from 800 yards, and someone else was closer and got to it first.

It's surprising how many stories I have heard of laying claim to something shot by someone else.

I'm guessing something got cut short in the upload.

Is it possible that in the telling of the story, the poster had a full on breakdown??

Like really lost it, is wandering around in his backyard naked with his kifaru on wondering, if only he had manscaped that maybe the situation could have turned out differently?

Or perhaps it was his Vortex scope, we know it wasn't the Tikka.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm feeling like I wasn't all that far off now with my original posts on this matter......

So….no more updates…no more accusations….just lurking….starting to think something smells like stinky fish

Update:
trailcam footage of Twsnowy18 leading OG llama with Boal …… it was all a hoax
7488bfe3b4837432b3535c0046fe89ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moserkr

WKR
Had to share this thread with a few hunting buddies who arent on the site. They know Im on it, but this is gold. Havent laughed this hard in a while. Can hardly keep up and ive been here since day 164!! When y’all get off work for the day the site has been super slow loading. Robby cant shut it down if its advertising….

Cynoscion

WKR
Just wanted to post so that I can say I was once part of the most epic thread ever. I had to quit my job to keep up with it but I finally made it to the end! What a loser!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Damn at 3;31 this morning this was at 1293, now 1624. Thats a whole lot of nothing. but enjoyable nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.