Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the senior members are well known roksliders are we junior members Lesser known roksliders? Or unknown Roksliders? Or is this a question for Luke? Wrong thread maybe….
Sorry man, it’s a more clearly demarcated caste system. You may be able to lobby for “Kinda Known Rokslider” Or “Rokslider Formerly Known as Member”

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
My thoughts....
4bb490bcc89ef6536aa383c1b1b5400c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I made it to page 7, if someone could link this all together into a coherent thought and high grade the responses in 5 pages or less I'd appreciate it.

87TT

WKR

Drenalin

WK.R
My theory is jlhois is actually the perpetrator of the buck “theft” rather than the victim, and is just trying to get ahead of it by crop dusting the interwebs with his sob story (written from the perspective of the guy who actually shot the buck).

FYI @twsnow18, you’re not helping, you’re basically behaving like a stripper.

Carr5vols

WKR
I wish everyone knew what I know 😂 What if I told you that this thread couldn’t have played out better, just speaking hypothetically of course. What if I know exactly where the buck is and exactly who has it? Just hypothetically speaking of course.
then why start this thread? why dont you and jlhois take the mystery machine over to whoever has it and hypothetically get it back. IDFG tell you to kick rocks or something? call them
63lnxl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.