Enhanced photo from SWFA’s website

Megastink

Lil-Rokslider
I had a lull at work today and decided to have some fun with SWFA's teaser photo of their new optic on their website. See it attached. According to the front bell, it looks like a SS 10x42. Features seem similar to the old scopes, though the knurled knobs seem capped? I just don't see any markings. Nice to see the rear parallax is sticking around.

Fingers are crossed for these scopes! I hope they keep the 6x mq! Figured I'd post it for anyone else who was curious.

Attachments

• IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 41

ElPollo

WKR
I had a lull at work today and decided to have some fun with SWFA's teaser photo of their new optic on their website. See it attached. According to the front bell, it looks like a SS 10x42. Features seem similar to the old scopes, though the knurled knobs seem capped? I just don't see any markings. Nice to see the rear parallax is sticking around.

Fingers are crossed for these scopes! I hope they keep the 6x mq! Figured I'd post it for anyone else who was curious.
That looks the same as their old scopes. Like Marbles, I will believe it when I see it.

nobody

WKR
I’m with @Marbles on their ability to deliver. I’m not getting rid of the ones I have right now, but I’m not planning to be able to get any more. Their remaining inventory is now only available on some random 3rd party reseller site (per their own listings on SWFA.com), and google says they’re “permanently closed.” I know it’s their storefront, but it doesn’t give me any hope.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0044.png
    IMG_0044.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0045.png
    IMG_0045.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 5
Weird. When I visited the page earlier, they had new scopes listed for sale. I bought three of the new 6x42s with ED glass, capped windage turrets, and a fantastic mil reticle calibrated for 77-grain TMKs launched from 16-inch Tikkas. The weight went down but the price did go up. Inflation...what do you do? That said, I'm OK with $320 for all the enhancements.

Luckily for me, I live down the street, so I swung by SWFA HQ during my lunch break and picked them up. They're marvelous and even stronger than the SS versions. How do I know this? I hit the range on the way home and sighted in the first scope. Easy as always. I then tied the rifle to my Prius' bumper with a 10-foot rope and took the gravel road home.

After five miles, the Rokstok took quite the beating (sorry UM!); it's sort of a distressed finish now. But you guessed it, the scope never lost zero. Impressive as always, SWFA. You have my business for life!

Dave0317

WKR
At this point, I think Maven releasing a fixed 6x is more likely than these guys releasing any new product.