Elk Meat!!!

Hogs122

FNG
Okay people....as a family we can stint up the house after a wonderful blueberry compote backstrap dinner, or any other possible way to cook...with me leading the way.

Do I have a medical issue or are others the same?

Solutions?

I have found a dietary supplement that seems to help. Super Seed, Garden of Life.

Thoughts?

hunterjmj

WKR
We use any and all blackstrap exclusively for Pho and the rest ground. Haven't noticed unusual or nasty stink. 🤷‍♂️
Certain vegetables do that to me but never meat.

Last edited:

gman82001

WKR
if you only eat it occasionally I hear that but it’s our main source of meat so it’s a non issue

HbDane

WKR
I think it’s the protein content. Kind of like how protein drinks can give the farts and stinky shits

Poser

WKR
Usually, lean meats such as venison don’t result in being gassy. If your whole family is experiencing this, not sure what to make of it. Does it happen anyway you serve venison? How often do you eat venison?

One simple solution that is cheap and easy would be to up your stomach acidity by doing a shot of apple cider vinegar before and after dinner. You can cut it with some water to ease it up a bit. -can be helpful either GI issues and also lowers your blood sugar levels.