Elk Hunt - Alberta Canada. First Bull!! GTG Outdoors Outfitters

SteveSacs

FNG
I just spent the week hunting with GTG Outfitters in Alberta Canada with Jeff Coyle and John Patinode. What an absolute awesome experience. I was scheduled to do an Aoudad hunt in late September, but had to cancel because of some sketchy logistical stuff with the outfitter. I had an entire day by day breakdown of the hunt, recounted the 75 Mile quad ride into the bush, run ins with Grizzlys, having a road hunter point a loaded rifle at us as we got out of the bush thinking that we were a moose (We called fish and game) and all of the other crazyness that went down, but I ended up just keeping it short and sweet.

This was my 4th Elk hunt in the last 7 years and the first Bull i've ever gotten. We put in a ton of hours in the field and alot of work and I seriously couldn't be happier. I was in tears when I came up on him. This was a trip that i'll never forget and made some life long friends in the process. I'll share a quick video a bit later. Best hunting trip of my life!Screen Shot 2024-10-04 at 4.36.50 PM.png

Dakota Dude

Lil-Rokslider
You can't leave us hanging with that intro! Where is the rest. 75 miles on a quad one way sounds miserable!