Electric dirt bikes?

bummer7580

Lil-Rokslider
Not talking about E bicycles, I mean the ones that look like a motorcycle. Who has one that they really like for hunting? Please share your experience.

Something like this;

One of our guys has one and brings it to camp each year for the early and mid-season hunts. At first I was skeptical but have to admit they are ground eating machines including off trail and some steep hills. He charges it at night off a Honda 2000 watt generator we have running for heat. I can't speak to range because he has never gone over 15 miles in a day. I suspect the dept. game and fish will soon decide they need to follow gas dirt bike rules and limit where it can be used- no off trail etc.

Bluefish

WKR
One of our guys has one and brings it to camp each year for the early and mid-season hunts. At first I was skeptical but have to admit they are ground eating machines including off trail and some steep hills. He charges it at night off a Honda 2000 watt generator we have running for heat. I can't speak to range because he has never gone over 15 miles in a day. I suspect the dept. game and fish will soon decide they need to follow gas dirt bike rules and limit where it can be used- no off trail etc.
Most states, if over 750 watts, they are already classified as a motor vehicle and just like a motorcycle legally. I am not sure this in enforced.