Eddie Bauer Guide pro pant sizing

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Try searching for "Eddie Bauer Coupon Code". I did that a while back and got a code for 30% off even when EB wasn't having a sale on their website. i ended up using it to buy 2 pairs of these.

Trock03

FNG
Just FYI they're 50% off right now. Will likely be an additional discount for next weekend though.

TC

Wore the guide pro shorts on a kayak trip yesterday and like them enough to try the pants. Found them at ten dollars off but not fifty percent off, could you give me a link to the better price? Thanks

Last edited:

Trock03

FNG
@IDHUNTER - I was drunk posting last night and got fooled by the Up to 50% Off banner on the EB email I got. I zeroed in on the 50% and totally missed the "Up to". My bad.

I would still expect them to sweeten the deal next weekend though...hopefully. I bought two pair in January at half price. If it comes back around I'll likely get another 2.

TC

Great pants for the money, I just wish the colors matched the colors on the website!

Carlin59

WKR
Aren't these the same as the Costco travel pant?

There are a few differences. Costco pants have zippered rear pockets, EB does not. EB has two zippered side pockets, Costco has one (right leg). I would say for casual wear, the Costco appear a little less "outdoorsy" (no logos visible, more conservative appearance). For actual field use, the EB's feel like they are just a bit tougher, have better seams, and are a little more stretchy. That said, if you can still find them for $20, the Costco's are a steal (i have four pairs for wearing to work/casual). I also have three pairs of the EB, and they are my primary hunting/backpacking/general outdoors pants.

boom

WKR
i'm wearing 34 right this second..and my jeans can run all the way to 36..if i still wore jeans.

the 34 fit kinda big on me...i need a belt for sure. and my EB pants are tough..i wore them 3 hours straight in muddy conditions digging out bamboo in a drizzleing rain. they didnt tear and even the most ground in mud washed out with the regular setting on my washer..i did toss in some old car washing towels for some added abrasion action.

I love these things, they are all I wear practically anymore. I ordered some more through the current sale and also picked up some of the lined guide pants.

gansettx

FNG
I own both the Costco UB pants and the EB Guides and I will say that although they are both made with the same mix of spandex/poly they are no way the same weight/thread count. My UB's wrinkle out of the wash and appear to look worn well before the EB's. Fit and finish are leaps and bounds better on the EB's and in my honest opinion worth the extra jingle when bought on sale...which they are right now.

Men's Guide Pro Pants | Eddie Bauer

NDGuy

WKR
Is the saddle or aged brass colors close to the website picture? Just trying to get an idea of which color would be better in badlands country.

Carlin59

WKR
Is the saddle or aged brass colors close to the website picture? Just trying to get an idea of which color would be better in badlands country.

The saddle is too "bright" kahki for my liking in a hunting pant (I wear a pair in this color for casual wear). The aged brass looks even bolder. I hunt in the green pair, and backpack in the summer in the dark smoke colored pair.

Last edited: