Eddie Bauer 50% off

Eddie Bauer website has 50% off most items up to 3 items. Not sure when it started or how long it last but decided to try out the guide pants

Their guide pro pants are one of, if not my favorite, pair of lightweight pants. Extremely comfortable and they repel water decently well.

ganngus

WKR
Their guide pro pants are one of, if not my favorite, pair of lightweight pants. Extremely comfortable and they repel water decently well.

The only thing preventing mine from being perfect pant is not having a back pocket.

Finch

WKR
The bad thing about these pants are the zippers will eventually fail. I've had to replace the zipper on 3 pairs. Wish they would use a better zipper.

I have 5 pairs and all of them have back pockets. Are we not talking about the same pants?

Attachments

• IMG_4364.png
    IMG_4364.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4363.png
    IMG_4363.png
    438 KB · Views: 27

ganngus

WKR
I have 5 pairs and all of them have back pockets. Are we not talking about the same pants?

The womens guide pros dont have back pockets. The men’s do 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought I was going crazy. Apparently all of the ones I own are the First Ascent Guide Pros from 2020. See below, no pocket. Amazing pants in the mountains, just sucks keeping my wallet on front pocket. More reason to buy some new pants I guess 🤷‍♀️

IMG_9117.jpeg