Eberlestock Mainframe with accessories help.

Help!
I have the shorter Mainframe that was given to me as a gift along with the zip on dry bag. I purchased two bay wings but am looking for a lid system that I could attach to the setup. I’m going on an archery Dall’s Sheep Hunt in October with 12 days in the field. I’ll also be using it on shorter Caribou and Moose hunts. What’s a decent lid that I can attach to this setup?

Gapmaster

WKR
I run the same system. But I added the Little Big Top to it. Run bat wings and dry bag only on short trips. I have thought of lids too but haven’t come up with a solution. They make a FannyTop that’s a lid for their packs. Will attach to Molle webbing as well. It’s 300ci but weighs like a pound. Too heavy for me. I cut everything off my F1 and Little Bigtop that was unneeded and dropped it by 25 oz. So you may could add the lid and cut some fat so to speak and even it out.

OP
InteriorAKPopsicle
I run the same system. But I added the Little Big Top to it. Run bat wings and dry bag only on short trips. I have thought of lids too but haven’t come up with a solution. They make a FannyTop that’s a lid for their packs. Will attach to Molle webbing as well. It’s 300ci but weighs like a pound. Too heavy for me. I cut everything off my F1 and Little Bigtop that was unneeded and dropped it by 25 oz. So you may could add the lid and cut some fat so to speak and even it out.
You added the little big top? I’ll have to check that out. Just connected to the molle?