Eberlestock afterburner pants

Anybody used the eberlestock pants?
They're on sale right now . I'm specifically looking at the afterburner and comparing them to the sitka ascent pants and kuiu kutana. I want a durable, comfortable early season pant in a solid color for training hikes, early season grouse walks and solid color for when I decide to run in to town after a hunt or on the way to a hunt

Here are my specs- 6'2, 210 to 220 depending on season. Crossfit coach and my favorite thing to train is legs.

Anybody ever used these to compare to the ascents or kutanas?

My only issue with the ascents is the 200$ price Tag and no darn back pockets or hip vents...

Loper

WKR
I had no idea Eberlestock makes clothing. I just thought they made packs. Have they been in the clothing business for long?

OP
E
I had no idea Eberlestock makes clothing. I just thought they made packs. Have they been in the clothing business for long?
It sure seems like nobody knows with the lack of reviews...
However I got one of their vests and it's literally my favorite vest. 80 grams of primaloft gold , wind proof, wicked good dwr and it fits perfect. Diamond peak, and it's on sale right now for like 50% off

JRS3

FNG
I have the Afterburners…..comparing them to Kuiu Attacks and Kutanas, they are not the same quality. Now, I am not saying they are bad, just not the same features. I like them for bumming around the woods, town, and hikes with some weekend hunting trips, but the Kuiu and even Black Ovis get the nod over them.

The bottom cuffs are kind of stiff and don’t settle easy. I wore them on a hike earlier this week and they kept rubbing against each other on some strides and it drove me crazy. I also don’t like the elastic waist band for stretching. It’s just kind of cheap to me. The finish is fine and they probably can hold up to decent use but I will not buy another pair unless on sale. To me, they are $75-99 pants.

OP
E
I have the Afterburners…..comparing them to Kuiu Attacks and Kutanas, they are not the same quality. Now, I am not saying they are bad, just not the same features. I like them for bumming around the woods, town, and hikes with some weekend hunting trips, but the Kuiu and even Black Ovis get the nod over them.

The bottom cuffs are kind of stiff and don’t settle easy. I wore them on a hike earlier this week and they kept rubbing against each other on some strides and it drove me crazy. I also don’t like the elastic waist band for stretching. It’s just kind of cheap to me. The finish is fine and they probably can hold up to decent use but I will not buy another pair unless on sale. To me, they are $75-99 pants.
Thank you! This is the most useful thing a person could give me for info. I really appreciate it. I think I might forgo them until they are either on sale farther.

I wish all hunting pants would have darn hip zips and hidden cargo pockets l

JRS3

FNG
If you want hip zips, Kuiu are great.

For value but no hip zips, I really like the various lite Black Ovis pants. They are super comfortable and I wear them for all sorts of various outdoor activities.

OP
E
If you want hip zips, Kuiu are great.

For value but no hip zips, I really like the various lite Black Ovis pants. They are super comfortable and I wear them for all sorts of various outdoor activities.
Thank you! I've never tried them but I will absolutely take a look!