Early OTC archery hunts in Utah

I have a UT hunting license from the expo this year. Looking for an archery hunt in August. Any info would be great thanks

CorbLand

WKR
Some areas have left over deer tags that can be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gribble21

FNG
All the archery tags are gone for the first time ever. Looks like you'll be chasing elk. Plenty of places to go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
J
All the archery tags are gone for the first time ever. Looks like you'll be chasing elk. Plenty of places to go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Ha I saw that. I think I’ll be mostly in northern Utah hunting an any elk area. Gotta do some research

Ok. I’ve been told there’s an OTC tag in the wasatch mountains but can’t find anything on it.
Check the DNR website during June usually around mid June like the 15-18th i think thats when the left over tags usually come available. The Box Elder unit occasionally has left over archery tags, and thats your best bet to get a tag to hunt the Wasatch Front. You wouldnt be able to hunt the front until September 14th i believe. Just cause thats when the extended opens up

OP
J
Ok Thankyou. I’m looking for an August hunt. I’ll be in Idaho hunting elk in September. Looks like some of the hunts open August 15. Correct me if I’m wrong

sneaky

"DADDY"
Tag prices jump after July 1st so be prepared for that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk