Durable vanes

NY12020

FNG
Q2i and Flex Fletch for me as well...Blazers curl up faster than a wooley bear about the first time they encounter anything other than air against them.

gelton

WKR
Not sure which vanes people are using from Flex Fletch that are durable. I have used the SK 200's and they are terrible in terms of durability when compared to the Q2i Fusion xii.

Bump79

WKR
Easton Diamond 280 have been extremely durable for me. The problem I've had with vanes is that they might be stiff and durable but tend to have little recovery. These vanes have little to no memory and I have yet to replace one in any normal condition. I can't say the same for Vanetec (bend and wavy), AAE (least durable) and Blazers (bend).

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure which vanes people are using from Flex Fletch that are durable. I have used the SK 200's and they are terrible in terms of durability when compared to the Q2i Fusion xii.
The SKs and the Xtremes are a different material than the standard vanes. Stiffer and don't seem to bounce back as well.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
I bought a pack of Q2i. They are very stiff. Have not fletched them yet though.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
Look at what field points you're using, too. I found when I went to a more blunt profile that I quit piercing so many vanes.
I swapped to round blunt points and have not had any damaged vanes.

I fletched 6 Easton axis with 3” Q2i vanes, stout vanes. Definitely going to try their 2” vanes.

Fry

FNG
Flex fletch for me has been more durable than blazers. But i find i need th 4 fletch the FF vanes vs blazers i only need 3 fletch. I shoot the 2” of both.