Duplicate Clothing

on short 3 to 5 day hunts, maybe a second base layer top. on longer hunts, an extra top and bottom base layer. I am a big dude and sweat alot though.

Merino wool baselayers will take care of the stink issue for you if it's due to sweating. Keep your body cleaned each evening by cleaning the key areas and you will be fine.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
1 extra pair of socks and 1 extra pair of underwear is pretty much it. I have been known to leave a full change of clothes at the truck though...some of our trips we drive 6 or 8 hours, and having something fresh for the ride home is awesome!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I only bring a pair of extra socks. But I do bring a long and short sleeve merino shirt so I can wash one un a creek and have it dry overnight.

Lawnboi

WKR
Ill take an extra baselayer shirt tops if im going for more than 5 days, or its really cold and i might want a little extra warmth. Anything more then that and a pair or socks and underwear is not needed for me atleast.

Your going to stink, no amount of washing is going to help. iv come to the point where i wont even carry baby wipes or deoderant anymore, it dosnt help. Merino will definetly help. But the dampness is something to worry about. All the more reason i will be carrying a Kifaru shelter and stove and dry my stuff out nice and quick.

When clothing stays comstantly damp, its going to start to stink quicker.