Dual purpose jacket winter hunting/everyday use in the winter?? Suggestions

I’m looking to get into a dual purpose winter/cold everyday jacket that would also serve as a cold weather hunting jacket. I’m in Canada with winter temps -20C to -40C+ (-4f to -40f+). I currently use a heavy FXR snowmobile jacket for most of my winter duties but it’s heavy and for hunting I layer with the normal stuff (base, 300 weight military fleece, puffy jacket and a rain/wind blocker outter layer I also add a micro fleece if it’s super cold).
I been eyeing the kuiu super burner or the kutana gale force I like the solid colour options that would make it great as an everyday jacket also. anyone use these jacket in the cold mentioned above? Are these durable to be used with winter activities the most rough being sliding with the kids and falling off the slides. To my understanding the super burner would be warmer of the 2 for an extra $400cad. I been eyeing the Canada goose jackets and it puts the costs around the super burner jacket. Any other jackets I should be looking into that would fit this category?

Decker9

WKR
My lady and I both use the blizzard parka’s from sitka and can’t rave on them enough (the older models).

From the trapline to ice fishing to winter mountain goats (BC), the things are bombshells.

Superdoo

WKR
Love my Sitka WS down jacket for ND winters!
I can wear a t-shirt under it at 0F.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
The new Kuiu proximity jacket in ash is nice I will be pulling double duty with it for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Just an update, I weighed out the specs and prices of a lot of different jackets and settled on 2 jackets made by the same company I believe these are really good value jackets with Boxwell baffles. The jackets are Rab infinity and Rab positron pro both with treated down. The infinity has 800 fill power with 8.8oz of fill in a medium, made with goretex infinium shell so not waterproof it’s water resistant, the positron pro has 800 fill power with 10.6 oz of fill in a large with Pertex quantum pro shell again its water resistant not proof. Both are suppose to be great wind stoppers

Picked these up for $500 cad each, I’ll be keeping the one that fits me better, compare that to kuiu super burn for $1300 cad with 850 treated down at 8.8 oz in a large. Although their outter shell is more durable/water/wind proof it wasnt worth the extra $800 more