Best jackets for everyday wear and hunting!!

Jazzbo66

FNG
Hey guys and gals. I’m looking for the best option for a winter cold/wind jacket for everyday wear but still has applications for hunting. I love sitka gear and the Kelvin lite jacket is an option. Also Kuiu has their 40% off sale and they have the Elements Hooded jacket on sale. Any options on those? Or other options?

CB4

WKR
Kelvin Lite is a good option. I liked it more than the Kelvin Lite Down I currently have. I also have the Born Primitive Tundra Jacket Light. I love it for every day wear. Less insulation than the Kelvin but for running around town it keeps you warm outside but not sweaty while in the car or a store. If you want more insulation look at the heavy version. Can't speak towards Kuiu.

OP
Jazzbo66

Jazzbo66

FNG
Kelvin Lite is a good option. I liked it more than the Kelvin Lite Down I currently have. I also have the Born Primitive Tundra Jacket Light. I love it for every day wear. Less insulation than the Kelvin but for running around town it keeps you warm outside but not sweaty while in the car or a store. If you want more insulation look at the heavy version. Can't speak towards Kuiu.
What didn’t you like about the sitka?

CB4

WKR
What didn’t you like about the sitka?
The kelvin lite down is more slim fit, it works great for layering while hunting but for everyday wear I wouldnt like it as much. Also wish the torso and arms were an inch or two longer. I still own it.

The old kelvin lite is a great jacket, I just sold it to try the down version. It has an overall better fit in my opinion.

Austin915

FNG
I’ve enjoyed my Huntworth jacket and for the price and quality it’s hard to beat. Only downside is they only come in camo patterns and I’m not a big camo in public type guy so I only wear them when I’m in the woods

Crazy Coot

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite is the Sitka Jetstream. I actually have 2 - one in camo and one in black for everyday. Also, you can get the 2021 version on sale on several sites right now. You can't beat them for the price they are now on sale.