Dry Bag?

Looking for a small dry bag, I have several big ones, like trash bag sized. But looking more 5-10 liter size.

Weight, using on kayak, not carrying it very far in pack or anything so not too critical.

Durability, yeah I think I can break an anvil with a piece of glass, so that's a high priority.

Waterproof, yes, very important. Not looking for mostly water tight, needs to be able to float in the water for a while and not take on any water.

Wife is liking these,
I'm skeptical of a lot of reviews, said I'll post on Rokslide and see what people say.

So, any suggestions or anyone have experience with what I linked?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This model is legit, and is on a crazy sale, going to buy a couple more of them myself. The zipper can be finnicky on them sometimes but they keep my keys, wallet, phone, and Garmin dry.

Dented

WKR
Watershed is my favorite but they're pricey. SealLine, Sea to Summit, or NRS all work well in that size range.
Watershed.

Check the rafting forums. This is the gold standard. Not cheap. I beat the shit out of mine and they perform. What I put in them costs far more than they do. They're cheap insurance.

The baja dry bags from sea line are very durable. Not fun to use, but durable.
What he said ^^
I’ve not much experience with lighter weight or other brands except on backpacking trips.
But all of my canoeing, including swamping and flipping and ten day trips up north, has been with durable and reliable Baja series from Sealine. It’s been a couple years since I purchased but I don’t think they’ve changed. My oldest and most used pieces are a backpack style monster bag and a small gear bag…..they are 30 years old and well used.

SonnyDay

WKR
Just get something that’s the heavier “rubber” material (probably not actual rubber) versus the newer “lightweight” ones that are coated nylon….

So, like this: