Drew a Once in a Lifetime Tag? Here's Help.

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
I drew DI 454 (Alaska Copper River Bison) and was able to have success, in no small part thanks to some PM traffic with former DI 454 tag holders. My idea is for this thread to become a repository for future unicorn tag holders to find some Roksliders who had that same tag themselves.

I think keeping the thread 'clean' of general chatter would help a lot - perhaps just posting the tag and the year you drew. I think even if you drew a decade ago, your willingness to provide PM information would still be useful for those hunts that get less than a dozen or so pairs of boots each fall.

Since these tags are either once in a lifetime (or just impossible odds to hit twice), I figure information would flow more loosely on here, even if it's sometimes restricted to PM traffic.

So, future DI 454 holders - congrats on the draw, my PMs are open as long as this forum is active.

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
Had the same happen with PM on a OIL tag- general search found a few posts on peoples past hunts. Luckily everyone was super receptive & had some great advice. Think this could even warrant a separate hunting forum category.

I drew a Fort Riley, Kansas elk tag years ago. Managed to kill a cow after 8 or so days of hunting. Have helped others in the past, happy to in the future.

OP
207-12A

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
Had the same happen with PM on a OIL tag- general search found a few posts on peoples past hunts. Luckily everyone was super receptive & had some great advice. Think this could even warrant a separate hunting forum category.
Would you mind sharing what tag you drew? I'm hoping this thread allows people to quickly find past draw winners.