Draw Odd Calculations?

Who has a good theory or calculation they would like to share? I've been trying to figure some stuff out and I really don't want to subscribe to a website to have it done any tips or ideas?

You can find most on MonsterMuley's.com

Or you could go to the Fish and Game websites and look at the draw odds from previous seasons, if they publicize it. I know Idaho does.

Not sure what you mean about a good theory or calculation, in order to figure out the calculation you have to know several items, all of which should be on Fish and Game websites. Number of tags available, % to NR hunters, number of applicants in the past.....etc....

If you have a specific state in mind, at least check the F&G website, they should have something to get you started.

Or you could go to the Fish and Game websites and look at the draw odds from previous seasons, if they publicize it. I know Idaho does.

Not sure what you mean about a good theory or calculation, in order to figure out the calculation you have to know several items, all of which should be on Fish and Game websites. Number of tags available, % to NR hunters, number of applicants in the past.....etc....

If you have a specific state in mind, at least check the F&G website, they should have something to get you started.

Monstermuleys draw odds have been removed. The website people that allowed that use on MM.com have taken it to HuntersTrailhead.com and charge a yearly $25 fee for it.

Mike

I think a lot of states (fish and game) have the drawing odds on their website, I know Alaska also does.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
OP
cali_hornhunter
Thanks Darin for the info I found all the Nevada stuff the other day on their website i guess I should've been a lil more specific I've been looking for oregon draw odds and haven't been able to find much on them?

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is your lucky day...

https://sites.google.com/site/oregontags/home

Ron Wold has written software to break down Oregon's draw odds better than you or I could do using sophisticated statistics algorithms to predict the 2013 odds. His programs utilize the trends from previous years such as more people applying on an annual basis to give pretty accurate looks at what the future holds.

I was saving this for the Oregon odds article, but since you're a Rokslide brother, I'll give you THE hook-up!!!!

Who do you love???

OP
cali_hornhunter
This is your lucky day...

https://sites.google.com/site/oregontags/home

Ron Wold has written software to break down Oregon's draw odds better than you or I could do using sophisticated statistics algorithms to predict the 2013 odds. His programs utilize the trends from previous years such as more people applying on an annual basis to give pretty accurate looks at what the future holds.

I was saving this for the Oregon odds article, but since you're a Rokslide brother, I'll give you THE hook-up!!!!

Who do you love???

Thanks man!!!!! I've been checking this out and it's great I apprecriate it you da man!!

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No problem man - that's exactly what this place is all about! So the $64,000 question is... are you gonna draw the hunt you wanted or not!?!?

Coop

weaver

WKR
I quite giving that stingy state my money....better odds for you:)

OP
cali_hornhunter
Ya I've heard ups and downs about oregon and a lot negative about deer hunting but I think I can take advantage of a couple units that are closer of a drive for me to get where I want but we'll see. I already have one hunt planned in the books for this year in Idaho