Double Ladder Stand

Puppy

FNG
Looking for the most comfortable double ladder stand to use when my daughter wants to hunt with me? Minimum height, 17 ft to seat.
Thanks in Advance
Aaron

Have read good things about the Rivers Edge Lockdown that Sportsman’s carries. I haven’t tried it but seriously considering getting one for the same reasons as you.

jp08ee

FNG
I think it depends on how much you want to spend. I have a <$200 Big Game double ladder stand that I used a few times with my son and it is not comfortable at all. I hate it as well cause it is very noisy and it doesn't feel very sturdy either. Plus it is a pain to put up and limited in what trees you can hand it in. So I don't use it. I changed to a double hang setup both for permanent stands on my property and in run and gun setups. I have a saddle and I carry a lightweight Hawk Helium stand with sticks. Its more enjoyable for both of us. But if you are set on a double stand I'd probably get a cheap one on sale and then mod it with some cheap back pads and better cushions. Good luck!

natey57

FNG
I just started using a saddle. We have over a dozen single person stands on my property, so when I take one of my kids, I’ll have them sit in the stand, and I’ll hang the saddle right behind him. So far, it’s worked out well.

We have 30 of the cheap buddy stands from walmart. We put a wrap around them and call it a day. The rail is about the perfect height for shooting from.

Used to pick them up for $50 after the season closed. Good luck finding them for that now.

tjdusaf

FNG
If it’s going to be a regularly used stand, you want something comfortable and roomy… Rivers Edge Lockdown or Millennium double….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honyock

WKR
Ol'Man Assassin two person has worked well for me. They have the Millennium style seats which are very comfortable.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I love my Millennium double ladder stand. I got it about 5 years ago and have never looked back. I've had others in the past and none of them were anywhere near as comfortable at the Millennium.