Don't dry fire your bow they said. It'll mess up your cams they said.. well....

Sled

WKR
I was out of town one weekend when I was in college and one of my buddies came over to hang out with my roommates. He decided to screw around with my bow and dropped the sting while pulling it back. Luckily he only exploded the string and he paid to have it replaced.

it's nice he tried to make it right but that would still piss me off. new strings mean new tune, break in time and possibly new sight tape. did you have a custom string before?

SIontheHunt

Lil-Rokslider
it's nice he tried to make it right but that would still piss me off. new strings mean new tune, break in time and possibly new sight tape. did you have a custom string before?
Oh I was pissed.. I may have even exaggerated how much the replacement cost. I did not have custom strings and luckily I was able to convince the archery shop i took it to to steal a string from a new hoyt charger off the shelf.

87TT

WKR
they could if properly motivated. or if you were properly motivated you could buy a new/used bow. where there's a will, there's a way.
They're too busy with the rest of the "dumbasses". I tried all three within 100 miles of me and they won't even talk to you on the phone. I just needed a part and wanted to see if they had one and I would drive to get it.

KHNC

WKR
I try to wait til day before season to shoot my bow. That way nothing is messed up when i go hunt. I shoot 1 arrow before season and 1 after season to make sure its still good. Throw it in the closet to keep it safe til next season. :)