Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time

Maki35

WKR
I'm glad he's banned from ever hunting again. What he did goes against the ethics of hunting.

WKR
For those saying the jail time and fine weren't big enough, I'd argue that the lifetime hunting ban in 48 states and being marked as a felon for the rest of his life are the most severe and most appropriate portions of the punishment.

I dont get it. If you're bloodthirsty and just want to kill, we have progressive cities all over the country where you can kill real people and be out on the streets much sooner, maybe even the same day.
Not the hero we want but the hero we deserve

Broomd

WKR
Clearly these guys are jackasses, but how do you guys feel about the government tracking through apple, google and such? I’m kinda torn between it being okay and wanting to tell big brother to suck it…
Don't want to sidetrack this thread, but our FB i, Ci A, D Oj, NS a are all completely corrupt in the U.S. They do whatever the hell they please. We should all be very concerned.

Unckebob

WKR
They found 12 bullets in the the thing....but the guy says he shot 40 ROUNDS at her? With a handgun?

Who in the hell are these people we share the woods with?

They are the @@@@@heads whomend up ruining for everyone.

TFrank

WKR
Like you, I'm glad they got caught. Seems like a light punishment imo.

I don't have a problem with how they got caught. It was a legal warrant in response to a felony, so due process was there. Plus no one is forcing us to carry tracking devices.
This

Just assume if you carry a cell phone that every word you say, website you visit, article you read, and place you go is being stored into a cloud.

It's troubling that the capability is there even if the proper warrants were issued in this case. We know, thanks to Snowden, that our government can't keep their grubby paws of that juicy data stream.

grfox92

WKR

WCB

WKR
I just can't get over how many states this guy traveled to, to illegally shoot turkeys.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I mean poaching is poaching but Turkeys? Really? Hunting them legally an admitting it is bad enough.

t_carlson

WKR
Clearly these guys are jackasses, but how do you guys feel about the government tracking through apple, google and such? I’m kinda torn between it being okay and wanting to tell big brother to suck it…

I don't like it one bit, at least how the article described it was done. It is one thing to get a warrant for a particular suspect's cell data to confirm a suspicion and help build evidence.

Its another to get EVERYONE'S data and start sifting through it for a suspect. I don't think that would fly constitutionally here in MT.