Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time

SonnyDay

WKR
Stupidity at its finest... if they were ever-so-slightly smarter they could have at least lied and said the bear had attacked them.

They found 12 bullets in the the thing....but the guy says he shot 40 ROUNDS at her? With a handgun?

Who in the hell are these people we share the woods with?

I'm more curious why they thought the 5.7 would have been an effective round too....

bsnedeker

WKR
Clearly these guys are jackasses, but how do you guys feel about the government tracking through apple, google and such? I’m kinda torn between it being okay and wanting to tell big brother to suck it…
I don't like it, but I also see it as the price of having that level of communication. If you use technology attached to any kind of grid you cannot expect any level of privacy. This has been the case forever, smart phones just brought it to a new level.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

dutch_henry

Lil-Rokslider
Clearly these guys are jackasses, but how do you guys feel about the government tracking through apple, google and such? I’m kinda torn between it being okay and wanting to tell big brother to suck it…
Like you, I'm glad they got caught. Seems like a light punishment imo.

I don't have a problem with how they got caught. It was a legal warrant in response to a felony, so due process was there. Plus no one is forcing us to carry tracking devices.