WTB Dog Training E Collar

Oohmatron

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Stfu dipshit" is exactly the sort of reply I would expect from someone like you. Says it all. Don't bother replying, you are now ignored, obviously.

2ski

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for an electronic training collar for my pup. Anyone have one they are no longer using? PM me please. Thank you, Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto on the Garmin. I have an alpha 200 and a 550. The 550 is now everyday and training and the alpha is hunting. I have nothing available but that's where I would look. Try versatiledog forum for someone selling if nothing here?

2ski

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Stfu dipshit" is exactly the sort of reply I would expect from someone like you. Says it all. Don't bother replying, you are now ignored, obviously.
I guess you'll have to tell my dog how cruel they are. He doesn't understand that and gets super excited when the collar comes out.

Not the time or place to get into an ecollar discussion but if you want to start a thread I'll gladly join it there.

WRO

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Well dipshit tell my dogs how cruel it is, because they lose there ever loving shit when I get them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk