Do it all spotter for a reasonable price

I also have the Nikon ed50. I have both the mcii variable eyepiece and the 27x wa. I use the 27 the most, but both are good.
I am looking at either upgrading, or just picking up a bigger spotter.
id really like to compare the little Nikon to the Kowa 66, with the 30x and variable eyepieces, as well as the zeiss dialyt.

You could get a Nikon ed50 and an ed78 both with eyepieces (interchangeable) for under $1000. With those 2 scopes, the MC II zoom eyepiece (13-40x on the ed50 and 25-75x on the ed78) and a fixed power wide angle eyepiece (16x on the ed50 and 30x on the ed78) I feel like I have all my bases covered. I use the ed78 with the fixed 30x eyepiece 90% of the time. That thing is unbelievably good for the $500 I paid for it.

I know you mentioned a reticle eyepiece for the Razor Gen 1 but they are discontinued and getting very hard to find used. I have the gen one and the MOA reticle and I never take it out. It is awesome when spotting shots and likely won't have another spotter without it as an option.

I bought the Gen1 Razor this summer for $750 and I'm a raving fan for the money.

No, it's not a Swaro, but it does everything i want it to do in the field, except fold up, haha.

Back