DIY Stove ?

Big6810

FNG
Yup it does, body and pipe retain their shape after being heated but you can still roll them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
Ah, I get it. You roll it in the opposite direction for packing. Does it have a memory and retain the shape at all?
Yep,the first burn will "shape" the pipe so its important to set it right the first time.Rings over the pipe every 12 inches and pipe over the damper-set NOT in the damper.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Big6810

FNG
Yep,the first burn will "shape" the pipe so its important to set it right the first time.Rings over the pipe every 12 inches and pipe over the damper-set NOT in the damper.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Yup make sure it's over the damper set

Big6810

FNG
Three inch pipe. I think the thickness was .025, it's a bit thick but you can still roll it up. It's a little harder to work with because of the thickness. You'll need a second person to help you roll it in a pipe the first time. After it gets hot it's easy to do by yourself. I went with this pipe because of the price, I can build five stainless pipes for the price I can build one titanium one. I would try to get something thinner next time though.

I think the pipe thickness was .0025 not .025