Disgusting trail cam footage

Pwells10

WKR
Whats the weirdest thing youve caught on trail cam? I bet you can't outdo what a guy in our elk camp caught. I have video to prove it...

i could not find the bear vid,toss em in and throw away the keys.
what makes it so important?, i've been hunting my whole life and i grew out of the whole trophy thing when i was a kid and yeah ,i had deer bacon
for breaky and some potted moose for dinner.
it is like watching ugly drunks makes me want to stop having a cold shot off jaeger at sunset.
just don't get it

i could not find the bear vid,toss em in and throw away the keys.
what makes it so important?, i've been hunting my whole life and i grew out of the whole trophy thing when i was a kid and yeah ,i had deer bacon
for breaky and some potted moose for dinner.
it is like watching ugly drunks makes me want to stop having a cold shot off jaeger at sunset.
just don't get it

Que?

Well guys..... The sheep herder decided he wanted to get "friendly" with his horse...no joke.... I have video

And, now I'm kinda wondering if you started this thread just as an excuse to watch the video again... :confused:

I don't think I'll actually show anyone. My camp already seen it. Im trying to figure who the farmer is to let him know. Probably call forest service tonight. I think they deal with that I believe

Reminds me of the joke they say around here.

Q-Hows the farmer find his sheep in the tall grass?

A-Very satisfying.

But seriously, that super gross and illegal. There are a lot of laws I think are over reaching, but that one makes sense.

Back