Dirt Nap D.R.T. Broadheads

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
Fellow Roksliders-

Just picked up a few of these D.R.T. or (Dead Right There) broadheads made by Tom Addleman, a diehard bowhunter and family man out of Harrisonville Missouri. Planning on doing a review over the next few days in anticipation for my next moose hunt, the week of Thanksgiving. I'm a huge fan of expandable heads for deer and caribou but prefer something a bit more solid and fail-safe for bear and moose.

The DRT's are a fixed head and have a pretty neat modular weight system (MWS) utilizing a screw on collar to go from 100 grains to 125. They have 1.84" of cutting surface with the assist of a bleeder blade. Currently they're available in single or double bevel heads as well as a pink head for the ladies or the more secure gentlemen out there.

Anyhow, couple things I will be looking at is penetration on the double vs. the single bevel head, I have no experience with the single bevel, as while as durability and accuracy beyond 40 yards. I've attached the link and a picture below. More to follow.

photo.jpg

http://www.dirtnapgear.com/

$

OP
Snipershirt

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
Interested if anyone has any feedback on single vs. double beveled heads.

Thanks!

$

OR Archer

WKR
Looks real similar to the old German Kinetics Silverflames. Probably a heck of a lot cheaper though haha

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
I have been seeing those lately. I hear that a single bevel is the way to go. My brother just shot a doe with a single bevel, not these ones, and it did a pretty sweet cutting job. I look forward to your review!