Diligent defense enticer S Ti ?

BjornF16

WKR
I think it depends on how small, a 30 cal through a 375 is 0.075 smaller than bore. A 22 through a 30 cal is 0.080 smaller than bore.

I think the issues comes in with using the 375 for something like a 6mm at 0.13 smaller than bore. It can certainly be done.
I don’t disagree with you. A smaller end cap would help.

One can to rule them all… .375”

Of course another can in 6.5mm for .22, .243, .264 would complement the .375

That said, I primarily got my .375 to run on my H&H and .358 Win

MTRaine

Lil-Rokslider
Nice. I’m still waiting for them to come back in stock at Capitol armory. I’m ready to call them up and place the order as soon as I get the notification.

Do you have a black one or the bare metal one?? If you have the metal/milled one can you post some pics?
tempImagem1wAWQ.jpg
I'm not home right now so this is the only picture I have immediately handy

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I don’t disagree with you. A smaller end cap would help.

One can to rule them all… .375”

Of course another can in 6.5mm for .22, .243, .264 would complement the .375

That said, I primarily got my .375 to run on my H&H and .358 Win
How is the 375HH suppressed? That’s what I’d be doing with it.

What bullets are you shooting and what is your barrel length for your HH?

SloppyJ

WKR
The wolf hunter looks pretty cool. Might have to try to pick one up at some point.
I have one in jail as of today. My FFL received it in I also have a Scythe and a mojave waiting too.

The wolfhunter is a STi but with a 6mm bore instead of a 30cal. Planning on running it on a 243ai build I'm just starting to get together. I've heard it's really good on .223 as well. My long term plan is that it'll be something my son's use here in a year or two in the deer woods.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have one in jail as of today. My FFL received it in I also have a Scythe and a mojave waiting too.

The wolfhunter is a STi but with a 6mm bore instead of a 30cal. Planning on running it on a 243ai build I'm just starting to get together. I've heard it's really good on .223 as well. My long term plan is that it'll be something my son's use here in a year or two in the deer woods.
Dosent it just have 2 6mm baffles and the rest is the same at that STI?

SloppyJ

WKR
Dosent it just have 2 6mm baffles and the rest is the same at that STI?
I do believe so. The owner was on the Texas predator hunting podcast and said that it's actually quieter that way. He linked that oddity to their baffle design. They're definitely onto something though with how well the LTi suppresses at the shooters ear.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I do believe so. The owner was on the Texas predator hunting podcast and said that it's actually quieter that way. He linked that oddity to their baffle design. They're definitely onto something though with how well the LTi suppresses at the shooters ear.
Yeah for sure, from the research (just my own personal “research) it seems like the DD cans are some of the best out there and easily the best when you factor in price.

BjornF16

WKR
How is the 375HH suppressed? That’s what I’d be doing with it.

What bullets are you shooting and what is your barrel length for your HH?
I’m running a 23” barrel launching either 250 TTSX, 270 Speer, or 270 AB all at just under max loads.

I have a Raptor 8 .375” with 3” Reflex. It really tames the recoil on the H&H, making it pleasant to shoot. My groups have shrunk slightly at 100 yds.

I couldn’t discern a volume difference between H&H and 300 WSM (22” barrel, 208 ELD-M) wearing earpro. I haven’t compared directly without earpro.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m running a 23” barrel launching either 250 TTSX, 270 Speer, or 270 AB all at just under max loads.

I have a Raptor 8 .375” with 3” Reflex. It really tames the recoil on the H&H, making it pleasant to shoot. My groups have shrunk slightly at 100 yds.

I couldn’t discern a volume difference between H&H and 300 WSM (22” barrel, 208 ELD-M) wearing earpro. I haven’t compared directly without earpro.
I have the 7.62 Raptor 8, direct thread, I would be willing to shoot it without earpro for a heavy range session with 223, even more so with the 3 inch bull reflex (though I think this would be ill advised as at some point the a high volume of impulse noise probably starts doing damage more like sustained noise). On my 308 (also 16.5 inch barrel), I've done 10 shots using the reflex without earpro. It was ok, no pain or ringing or discomfort. However, I would not want to shoot a large volume without earpro on the 308, I think that is more due to the sonic boom than the muzzle blast, I burned one into the dirt and it was quieter, but I would have to burn more into the dirt to be sure.

Anyway, that is all to say I would not be eager to try a magnum without earpro.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

I see ABs minimum barrel length for 375 is 22”, mine has been cut back to 21”, I wonder how much of a difference that inch makes.

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty happy with the S-TI. Significantly lighter and quieter than my Q Trash Panda on my 20" 260 Rem. Being 5 oz ish lighter makes a big difference at the end of a muzzle.

Foster_65

FNG
where is everyone finding the S ti raw titanium in stock. looking to get one ordered but the dealer has everything back ordered and the ones coming are all spoken for and not finding much in stock on line?

Tullis94

WKR
where is everyone finding the S ti raw titanium in stock. looking to get one ordered but the dealer has everything back ordered and the ones coming are all spoken for and not finding much in stock on line?
I would like to find one in stock also! I would like the raw titanium but will take what I can get if I could find one in stock!