Digiscoping with Swaro 15s

Looking into getting a digiscoping setup for my Swaro 15s and really have no idea whats worth a damn. What should I be looking at?

The Scope Cam (formerly Times Up) universal optics adapter is terrible. The scope cam phone specific case isn’t great. The PhoneScope universal mount is terrible (they may not sell it anymore). I would avoid Universal mounts in general.

The PhoneScope with specific phone & optics adapter is not amazing, but it’s useable.
Interesting. I’ve used a few different ones and settled on the scope cam. It works great on my swaros and all 3 of my Kowa spotters. I went with the mag plate style attachment and it’s the only one that you can also adjust to use your zoom lense on your phone if you want. I like that I can use the same adapter for all of my optics and it’s built well.

Blackbird

FNG
I’ve got a nova grade double gripper. It works better on a spotter than my meopta bino’s but still good on them. It comes with multiple rings for different diameters of eye cups and should fit any phone I believe.

JoeDirt

WKR
I use the Magview adaptor, it fits snug on my 15's. I keep it in my harness and pop it on when needed.

pirogue

WKR
I use the Magview adaptor, it fits snug on my 15's. I keep it in my harness and pop it on when needed.
When you say “”pop it on when needed”, are you saying you carry the Allen wrench with you and put the magnet on the binos when needed, and do you elect to this because the magnet ring makes it a PIA to scan?

Been using the Outdoorsman's adapter system and I have no complaints. Very simple and works well for me. Same eyepiece ring fits my Nikon EDIII scope and Zeiss binoculars, which is very handy.

JoeDirt

WKR
When you say “”pop it on when needed”, are you saying you carry the Allen wrench with you and put the magnet on the binos when needed, and do you elect to this because the magnet ring makes it a PIA to scan?
It fits tight on my 15's no allen screw needed