Destroyer destroyed.

OP
IrishnId

IrishnId

WKR
Mine was the bottom limb, but the break looks almost identical to yours. Shooting fabulous again, but i'll probably end up buying a diffent bow after the season. Not a lot of trust in it now. If that would have happened in the middle of an out of state hunt or limited entry tag, I would have gone postal!

OP
IrishnId

IrishnId

WKR
So far i've been happy with there product. I had an old Hoyt come apart on me once. I agree every manufacture is going to face a problem at one time or another. There customer service could use an overhaul though. I was pretty disappointed in the fact that they didn't return the dealers calls for 4 days. I am happy that once they contacted the dealer they went to work getting the problem solved.

I shoot PSE and have never had a problem. My buddies dad shoots a lot of 3D shoots and shoots PSE as well, he has had his limbs fail twice. I think if you put a ton of shots through your bow every year it isn't a bad idea to replace your string and cables once a year and either get new limbs or a new bow every 3 years.

OP
IrishnId

IrishnId

WKR
No kidd'n. Only four days left of work then off for eleven days. Then I only have to work six days all of september! Bring on the archery season!