DD Enticer Mount

satchamo

WKR
I’ve read through a few threads and seen a few suggestions but I’ll be honest, I’m confused….

I have a DD enticer LTI on my 7prc. Currently I’m just direct threading it onto my barrel but with hand torquing it, it comes loose just about everytime I shoot. I do take this off the gun for transport and what not so I think I need some sort of qd mount. But I want to not extend the length of the gun anymore than I have to….

Does anyone have a suggestion qd/mount for this use case?

Or am I better off continuing to direct thread use some sort heat tolerant thread locker?

wapitibob

WKR
I used blue loctite on the 1st can and it was a bitch to get off when I had to send it back. I used a wrench for a while but now just live with the extended length.

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Enticer STI (direct thread) I use on bolt guns, and a Q Trash Panda ( Hub mount) that I have used on bolts but now mostly semi autos.

For me I’m waiting to cool to avoid mirage after a few shots with the bolt guns anyway (using a wet rag). So occasionally hand torquing is fine. The weight and length of direct thread are worth it.

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
I have a Enticer STI (direct thread) I use on bolt guns, and a Q Trash Panda ( Hub mount) that I have used on bolts but now mostly semi autos.

For me I’m waiting to cool to avoid mirage after a few shots with the bolt guns anyway (using a wet rag). So occasionally hand torquing is fine. The weight and length of direct thread are worth it.

So it’s fair to assume the shooting/heating is what’s making it unthread? I just worry a little if hunting and not checking it then sit down to shoot and it’s loose.

wapitibob

WKR
Give it a snap turn with the wrist and it won't be coming loose on a hunt. I shot mine 15 shots yesterday, hand tight and it was not tight but not loose after shot 3, tightened it again and it never budged. Brand new suppressor, a little carbon helps them stay tight.

khuber84

WKR
I have a DD LTI, Sti and wolfhunter. Put titanium Area 419 hellfire supressor mounts in the rear. Install a a419 hellfire adapter on the 5/8x24 muzzle threads. The supressor spins up left hand thread, twist it good and tight, and they don't come lose.

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
I have a DD LTI, Sti and wolfhunter. Put titanium Area 419 hellfire supressor mounts in the rear. Install a a419 hellfire adapter on the 5/8x24 muzzle threads. The supressor spins up left hand thread, twist it good and tight, and they don't come lose.

Does it add much length?

KyleR1985

WKR
Any pictures of the setup?

khuber84

WKR
Any pictures of the setup?
Sure thing. All cans have the Ti adapter, which adds a small amount of length/weight over the factory rear cap. Hellfire adapter on muzzle of barrel. Supressor now left hand threads on about 5.5 revolutions till it's tight. The supressor adapters have O-rings and taper mount inside that seal preventing gas from getting into the threads. The inside photo, that can has about 500 rounds on it since new. All threaded connections assembled with small drop or two of Roksett and nothing has come loose.
20241022_075238.jpg20241022_075252.jpg20241022_075705.jpg